We are looking for both a courteous, customer-focused Cashier who is committed to providing customers with the best service possible. Cashiers will answer questions and respond to customer requests, and provide information to customers to ensure their experience at Cantor’s was highly satisfying.
To succeed as a Cashier at Cantor’s Meats, you should be polite, prompt, and knowledgeable. Additionally, you should be able to meet the physical demands of the position while providing customers with the best possible experience.
- Greeting customers & answering all inquiries
- Bagging groceries, scanning items, collecting payments
- Ensuring your work area are ready to service customers by cleaning surfaces, equipment, and floors, removing trash, and confirming that tools are in working order.
- Following all food safety and sanitation procedures established by the company and other regulatory agencies.
- Cooperating with others to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Confirming that all displays, products, and services comply with company standards.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum age requirement of 18.
- Previous experience as a retail or grocery store cashier would be considered an asset.
- Ability to lift heavy items, ranging from 25 to 50 lbs
- Excellent customer service, communication, and math skills.
- Ability to comprehend and follow all company procedures and regulations regarding food handling and sanitation.
- A courteous and efficient approach to handling customer requests, questions, and complaints
Job Type: Full Time