We are looking for a courteous, customer-focused Grocery Delivery Driver who is committed to providing customers with the best service possible. Delivery Drivers will clean and prepare the Cantor’s store delivery van to deliver groceries to loyal customer of Cantor’s expediently and within the promised delivery times.
To succeed as a Delivery Driver at Cantor’s Meats, you should be polite, prompt, and knowledgeable. Additionally, you should be able to meet the physical demands of the position while providing customers with the best possible experience
- Deliver pre-ordered groceries from the store direct to the customer homes.
- Physically moving the grocery order from the delivery vehicle to the customer’s front door-step.
- Filling in vehicle maintenance logs, fueling the vehicle and taking it for scheduled servicing.
- Ensuring your work area are ready to service customers by cleaning surfaces, equipment, and floors, removing trash, and confirming that tools are in working order.
- Following all food safety and sanitation procedures established by the company and other regulatory agencies.
- Cooperating with others to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Confirming that all products, and services comply with company standards.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum age requirement of 25.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence. Vehicle transcript is required.
- Previous experience as a retail or grocery delivery driver would be considered an asset.
- Ability to lift heavy items, ranging from 25 to 60 lbs
- Excellent customer service, communication, and math skills.
- Ability to comprehend and follow all company procedures and regulations regarding food handling and sanitation.
- A courteous and efficient approach to handling customer requests, questions, and complaints
Job Type: Full Time